Friday, August 15, 2014

Welcome

Well, I’m not too sure how to start this blog.  I guess I just needed an outlet, and hoped maybe someone out there feels the same way I do and will talk to me about it.  So this blog is about my life, my fears, my beliefs, my doubts, my struggles, and my ever-evolving faith.
My background is fundamental conservative Christian - and I choose to break free.  I think I am a liberal, progressive Christian.  I have no clue, really.  It’s the journey that makes exploring faith fun and worth something - not necessarily finding all the right answers.

A little about me: I am married to a great man and together we have a rambunctious pit bull and an angel baby. I have a passion for dreaming but not really sure what my dreams are yet. I will graduate in December (2014) with a bachelor's degree in mathematics.

Here I will talk about my past, future, and everything in between.  Get ready for the ride.  I welcome your input and can’t wait to talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment